Are you a talented, graduate with good command of English and interest in developing a career in SEO copywriting? Do you want to grow your career as a freelance SEO copywriter with one of the fastest growing SEO copywriting companies? Then you are the person that Bishop Writers is looking for. We are looking for professional web content writers to add to our pool of talented writers. This position is ideal for a talented writer that wants to take the next step in their freelancing career.
SEO Copywriter Job Roles
The copywriter shall perform the following duties as assigned by the managing editor:
- Write quality copies for various projects including but not limited to the following- website pages, blog posts, SEO articles, general articles, product descriptions, social media updates, and product reviews.
- Write copies of email newsletter for marketing campaigns.
- Rewrite published content.
- Enhance clients experience continually by producing superior content and adhering to white hat SEO content writing principles.
- Produce highly impactful and benefit-driven copies that serve the intended purposes of clients.
- Perform other roles that may be assigned by the managing editor.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Excellent grammar.
- Creative writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, advertising, marketing or any communications-related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be self-driven and proactive.
- Must be analytical and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously even when under pressure and tight deadlines without compromising quality.
How to Apply
If you are the right person for this position, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bishop Writers does not condone or tolerate plagiarism in any form. The copywriter must therefore deliver 100% unique, copyscape passed content.
- Only the most qualified applicants shall be contacted.