Online marketers who don’t want to hire SEO copywriting services buy Instagram likes and followers as an alternative. Buying followers and likes on Instagram seems like a nice way of accelerating organic growth because it makes your account look popular. By simply paying a few dollars, your account will change rapidly from being forgotten, lonely corner in this social media platform into a popular, thriving community.
Instagram is becoming a platform for promoting businesses at a very fast rate. Last year, Instagram was rated as the fastest growing network. This means that if you have a large Instagram following, you can monetize it. More followers and likes also mean more money to some people. When you buy Instagram likes and followers, you expand your long-term presence in this social network. The return on this investment can have a dramatic effect on how far the content that you post reaches daily, weekly and even in the years to come. This is likely to bring you results because your images and profiles will be noticed by more people.
What you should know before you buy Instagram likes and followers
Before you buy instagram followers and likes, there are things that you should know.
They are as follows:
- Buying Instagram likes and followers is not a magic bullet: Buying likes and followers on Instagram does not guarantee your business success. You must keep the perception created by the initial instagram account owner. This requires effort and tactics like posting images consistently, posting educational and entertaining content as well as engaging users.
- Beware of low-quality providers and scammers: Many websites have emerged claiming to sell instagram likes and followers. Some are run by scammers who want to steal from unsuspecting buyers. Others sell low-quality likes and followers that the algorithms of Instagram will detect with ease.
- You only get numbers: Buying Instagram followers and likes means you essentially get numbers. These are not actual people who can recommend your company or business to friends. They will most likely not do business with you or become your loyal fans. They only provide perceived social credibility that is required to drive organic growth to your account. Therefore, keep a record of bought likes and followers to ensure that they don’t mess with the metrics of your account. Be careful to monitor them and see whether the strategy is working.
- Define your goals when buying followers and likes: Before you buy Instagram likes and followers define your goals. Where do you want this strategy to take you? This will enable you to determine whether this route will take you there. For instance, are you buying Instagram likes and followers for fame? Do you want to promote your business brand? Do you want followers that can be converted into customers? When you define your goals deciding whether buying Instagram followers and likes is a good idea for your business becomes easy. Also take time to compare this strategy with other social media marketing techniques that you can use like SEO copywriting.
- Combine buying followers, likes and comments: An important metric that you should keep is the comments: likes ratio. Bought Instagram likes and followers should mimic their organic counterparts. An increase in followers should result in a corresponding increase in comments and likes on photos. For example, having a thousand likes on photos and a few comments or followers looks suspicious. If such a trend continues, Instagram algorithms will flag your account. Therefore, to ensure that this does not happen, combine the likes that you buy with comments in order to mimic an organic growth.
Buying Instagram likes and followers might seem like one of the best alternatives to SEO copywriting. However, the number of followers and likes that you have on Instagram should not make you lose focus. Remember that the number of actual or organic engagements and followers are the most crucial metrics social media marketing. Generally, buying instagram likes and followers give you the illusion that your account is popular and you have many people interested in your brand. However, this is not always true and it can end up hurting your brand in the long run especially if followers are not interested in what you post.
SEO copywriting on the other hand provides organic engagements and following. Only those interested in the content that your brand posts online find and engage with you. Search engine optimized copywriting enables you to provide value that people want when searching online. This is the most ideal way of growing a long-term online following. It enables you to avoid the dire consequences that you are likely to suffer if you buy Instagram likes and followers.
At Bishop Writers, we offer professional SEO copywriting services that will improve the online presence of your business, grow its following and bring you loyal customers and clients. Get in touch with us via email@example.com. You can also place an order for your content with us by filling the order form at the bottom of our homepage.