Do you want to start a Bitcoin blog? Maybe you’ve heard that people are earning Bitcoins through blogging. That’s probably the reason why you’re reading this article. Blogging about Bitcoin is an excellent way to make money when you don’t want to put your hard-earned money at risk by trading this cryptocurrency. Perhaps, you’re passionate about the technology behind Bitcoin and other digital currencies. If you’re a blockchain believer and have already learned about cryptocurrencies, you can earn by blogging about them.
The first step is to understand blogging. A blog is a webpage where the owner publishes web content or blog posts. Currently, blogs fall under different categories, including celebrity blogs and news blogs.
A blogger is an individual that owns a blog. In most cases, bloggers write from personal perspectives. And this enables them to connect with the readers directly. An individual’s view is beneficial because it means the writer gives their views or opinions about specific subjects. What’s more, a blogger earns profits or faces the consequences of their views.
Most blogs have the “comments” section. Here, readers can comment about what a blogger writes. This interaction between the blogger and the audience creates a connection that can lead to trust-building. And this can make readers keep visiting a blog.
How to Blog about Bitcoin
A common misconception regarding blogging is that you must be a professional or a great writer to succeed. Some people even wonder what to write about when they start blogging. Well, people visit blogs to understand things from the perspectives of others. That’s why bloggers use conversational and informal styles. Once you start blogging, the blog is your platform, and readers visit to read about your opinion.
Additionally, you don’t have to be a cryptocurrency expert to succeed in blogging. Some people, for instance, prefer visiting a car blog instead of reading a textbook written by a car manufacturer or mechanic. That’s because they want to read about the personal experiences of people that have owned and used a specific car they want to buy.
Is Blogging About Bitcoin Profitable?
Blogging is an old industry. The rise of social media channels has enabled people to express their opinions in different ways. So, is blogging about Bitcoin a profitable venture with all these online platforms? Well, you can earn good money by blogging about Bitcoin.
Sometimes back, people saw blogging as a hobby. Thus, most bloggers had full-time jobs, and blogging was just a hobby. But, things have now changed, and some people are full-time bloggers. Blogging is a profitable online business.
Currently, people are looking for ways to earn money with Bitcoin. Others want to know how to trade Bitcoin. A significant percentage of the human population wants to know how Bitcoin will perform in the next few years. As a Bitcoin believer, you can write about these topics and then monetize your blog.
On the other hand, some individuals think that Bitcoin is a passing cloud. They believe it will eventually disappear, and people will forget about it. But, this is not true considering the increasing acceptance and use of this cryptocurrency. So, if you’re a believer in this cryptocurrency, you would rather not write about these topics. Instead, focus on subjects that teach people how to use and earn from or using Bitcoin.
How to Earn Income Blogging about Bitcoin
Perhaps, you’re wondering how you will make money after writing about Bitcoin. Well, a modern blogger can earn a lucrative income in different ways. However, some of the ways to earn money through Bitcoin blogging are in their infant stages.
Here are ways to earn money blogging about Bitcoin:
- AdSense and other Ad networks
- Affiliate marketing
- Direct advertisements
- Selling blueprints, eBooks, and other digital products
- Sponsored posts
- Paid reviews
- Online consultancy
- Offering digital skills
- Launching online courses
Currently, affiliate marketing is the most effective way to earn money by blogging about Bitcoin. That’s because Bitcoin has a fast-rising market. As such, online solutions are in this segment. What’s more, there are many hosting providers, blockchain products, and trading products that provide referral programs. Such programs offer a profitable way to use related content to monetize your blog.
How to Create a Bitcoin Blog
Creating a Bitcoin blog is a process with several steps. Here’s a simple guide on how to create a Bitcoin blog.
- Select your blog name and go online: Select a topic or niche for your blog. Your blog name should be something people will easily find when searching for information about Bitcoin online. Once you’ve chosen a name, register it online and then select a host. Once your blog is already online, move to the next step.
- Customize the blog: By the time you move on to customizing the blog, you’ve already selected your host and installed WordPress. Therefore, go to the administrator area and start making changes to the blog. And this entails installing and configuring your favorite, modern theme.
- Build a blog and publish content: Once you’ve customized your blog, navigate to the Dashboard. Here, you will find a toolbar, the navigation menu, and a work area. You can install WordPress plugins and also create new blog posts.
- Promote your blog: After creating and customizing your blog, you can post more content and promote your platform. Essentially, you will attract more traffic and grow your blog’s audience by publishing more quality content. Therefore, research extensively and write about topics that interest your audience. You can promote your content through email marketing and social media.
- Earn from Bitcoin blogging: Once your Bitcoin blog has grown its audience, you can now start making money from the platform. Use some of the ways mentioned above to monetize your Bitcoin blog.
Bitcoin’s popularity is on the rise. Starting a Bitcoin blog is a great way to earn from this cryptocurrency without risking your hard-earned money through crypto trading or investing. Nevertheless, be ready to invest time and effort researching and writing about this digital currency.
Do you need help writing Bitcoin or cryptocurrency-related content for your site or blog? If yes, contact Bishop Writers today. Email us via email@example.com or use the contact to place your order.