Who is an SEO copywriter? This is a question that you might ask if you’ve just come across the term SEO copywriting or SEO copywriters for the first time.
An SEO copywriter is a person who writes content for the web with an aim of positioning that content well in the organic search results. This copywriter creates content that “clicks” well with target readers. An SEO copywriter has micro-moment search objectives of the target audience in mind while writing content.
Other names for SEO copywriters
Some people use other names to refer to SEO copywriters.
These names include:
- SEO writers
- Digital writers
- Online writers
- SEO content writers
- Web content writers
- SEO content strategists
- Web writers
- Web content writers
What does it mean to be an SEO copywriter?
Being an SEO copywriter means possessing certain skills, experiences and passion for writing SEO content. For instance, being an SEO writer means you at least know how to conduct keyword research for a particular niche.
It also means that you can use the selected keywords to create copies that will rank higher in the organic search results. Most importantly, you must know and adhere to the best SEO copywriting practices.
Other skills that you must possess as an SEO copywriter include:
- Title creation
- Google analytics
- SEO content or article writing
- Content strategy knowledge
- Content auditing skills
What are the roles of SEO copywriters?
Duties of an SEO copywriter vary depending on the company or organization. However, many SEO writers are responsible for content production.
- Authoring new, unique and fresh website content
- Producing content and articles for corporate blogs
- Writing eCommerce websites content
- Writing product descriptions
- Writing product reviews
- Writing news, press releases, offers, eNewsletters and promo content for posting on websites with an aim of increasing content count and attracting links
- Writing Q&As, FAQs, discovery pieces and paid reviews
- Helping brands in solving problems that are associated with Google updates, Penguin and Panda
What makes an SEO copywriter different?
An SEO writer at the minimum understands how key phrases or keywords should be added to the content intelligently. Some SEO content writers learn this skill by enrolling for online SEO writing courses. Others are guided by experienced writers on a one-on-one basis. Some writers learn through blogs and online guides.
Regardless of the approach a person takes, training is extremely important for a writer to outperform competitors. It is also important to note that SEO copywriting is a very dynamic field. Changes are always happening and the best SEO copywriting method today will not be equally effective tomorrow. An SEO copywriter therefore should always be conducting research to remain at the top of the competition.
Our SEO Copywriters
Bishop Writers has a team of highly experienced, innovative and passionate SEO copywriters. We have written content for major brands from different parts of the world.
Clients prefer our SEO copywriting services because:
- We understand that clients need copies that will sell their services, products or ideas. We are focused on producing content that pleases humans and search engines.
- We possess specialists’ experience in producing content for websites and blogs in various niches including eCommerce and news publications.
- We know how content relates with other SEO strategies. So, our SEO copywriting enables our clients to accomplish their overall SEO goals.
- We charge the most reasonable prices for superior quality copywriting services online.
For your website or blog to rank well for your chosen key phrases or keywords, let Bishop Writers create copies for your site. We produce well-researched, well-written, entertaining and informative content for the target audiences.
Email us the details of your copywriting project including your projected budget through email@example.com now. We will contact you back as soon as possible.