A question that many people ask when they hear about SEO copywriters for the first time is what do SEO copywriters do? Modern copywriting roles have shifted and responsibilities of copywriters have increased. Contemporary copywriters are required to have more skills sets and knowledge of how to enhance the online presence of their clients. They are required to be knowledgeable of internet-based content creation and content strategies. Additionally, the marketing and sales needs of companies and organizations have also changed dramatically. These have taken a content-focused approach thereby increasing the demand for search engine optimization copywriters.
Copywriters have Different Roles
Copywriters create different types of content. They work on varying things every day. However, their common goal is to ensure that they craft content that targets specific audiences while delivering content of the utmost quality as well as excellence to the clients. Apparently, the past advertising agency is simply becoming a jack-of-all-trade. Modern copywriters are conducting research, writing, proofreading and editing as well as tracking and even reporting data. They are also managing online advertising campaigns and projects.
Apart from producing well-researched, high quality content, modern copywriters do the following:
- They write web-based and blog content
- They conduct keywords and SEO research
- They conduct background research and internet sourcing
- They create descriptions for products and content
- They create content for email marketing purposes
- They create content for social media campaigns
What do SEO Copywriters Do? – Copywriters Job Defined
SEO copywriters produce content that varies in length and nature. However, most copywriters specialize in writing blog posts, landing and website page copies, internet ads for social networks like Google Plus, Twitter and LinkedIn, email marketing content, white papers, press releases, sales presentations, newsletters, descriptions and reviews among others.
Skills of Search Engine Optimization Copywriters
SEO copywriters are required to be knowledgeable about search engine optimization or SEO and how to create relevant, informative and compelling content. Ideally, the major skills of the best copywriters are as follows:
- Educated and motivated: Best SEO copywriters are educated individuals, forward thinkers, goal-oriented, insightful and trendsetters.
- Creative: Top copywriters are innovators and storytellers.
- Analytical: The leading copywriters are researchers, strategists, resourceful and data driven.
- Social: Top copywriters have a sense of humor. They are collaborative team players.
- Adaptive: These professionals are versatile, quick thinkers, skillful and intuitive.
SEO copywriters work with clients or their SEO teams. This is very important because it is what makes an SEO campaign successful. Remember that SEO content is at the core of an SEO campaign. The role of SEO copywriters is therefore important in an SEO campaign. Majority of copywriters work with SEO campaign members including web designers, web developers as well as content and social media strategists.
Hire the Best SEO Copywriters
By now you are no longer asking what do online copywriters do. You most likely want to hire the best SEO copywriters. At Bishop Writers, we have a team of top-rated internet copywriters. Our team comprises of highly trained and experienced Google copywriters. Get in touch with us via email@example.com to hire the best SEO copywriting services. You can also fill out the order form on our homepage and we will get back to you the soonest we can. Click here for more content samples by our experts.